Thursday, November 26, 2009

Whatever people say I am, that's what I'm not

What do you know? You don't know nothin'.

It so happens that I love blowin' up people's perceptions, expectations and assumptions. Today, that means putting away way more food than anyone would guess I possibly could based on the way I look. While the rest of my family was finishing up dinner and thinking about what to have for dessert, I went back and had more dinner for dessert. My aunt was all "whuh... again? Seriously? Where's he going to put all that, I wonder?" And I was like "yes, the wiry guy IS cleaning off two plates of food back-to-back, booyah." Life was fat, happy and thankful. Then I had to go sit down for awhile, and explode. And then I had dessert for reals; the infamous rum cake so drenched in liquor you get tipsy on the fumes alone + some unidentified yet terribly tasty oatmeal thing. Gotta figure out some sweet, sweet talk to get someone to pass those recipes along to me.

Happy Thanksgiving.

----------------
Now playing: Arctic Monkeys - Still Take You Home
via FoxyTunes

No comments: