Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I love to move in here


Err... No. I don't love moving. It involves the one thing I hate more than all others: packing. Packing sucks. It means you have to go through all your crap and realize just how much junk there is to clean or throw away. And when that's done you have to take whats left and somehow manage to put it all in boxes. Ugh. What a pain. Even if you get through all that, then you have to tape all those boxes up, and don't ever (and I mean EVER) put the tape down. Cause you'll only lose it. Probably it'll wind up in a box, which you will then tape shut. Yeah, don't even try to wrap your mind around that one, it's like trying to understand an M.C. Escher painting, just know that I speak the truth. In spite of how much I hate moving, somehow I found myself doing just that a few weeks ago. The good news is, shiny new place! And while the unpacking similarly sucks, I now get to organize and find places for things, which I LOVE. You don't even know.

----------------
Now playing: Moby - I Love To Move In Here (Holy Ghost! remix)
via FoxyTunes

No comments: