Monday, April 19, 2010

Cartoonize your life





Back when I used to spend more time reading the paper the Family Circus was not one of my favorite comics, but I did always like the strips where Billy would wander about leaving a dotted trail behind him. This week, my life resembled a cartoon in that I had a big red line showing everywhere I'd been, courtesy of mapmyride. Had myself a good week of cycling while the weather was nice, which turned into a not so good week for nutrition. It turns out suddenly revving up to roughly three times my weekly mileage makes my metabolism go buck wild and then I eat everything in sight because I am hungry all the time. Note to self: make sure you are well stocked on groceries before attempting any amazing feats of athleticism. Even with the near-disaster, riding is fuuun, and I love mapmyride. :-)

No comments: