Friday, June 04, 2010

Ice cream has come to save the day

Milkshake Party #2! I don't remember if I took the time to post about last year's Milkshake Party #1, what song I would have chosen if I did, or what kind of "fancy" milkshake recipe it was that I whipped out to impress my adoring fans, but I couldn't let this one go by. Spent a little time in the lab doing research, since I figure one always has to come bigger and badder than the year before. Not as much time as I would have liked, mind you; so much of my schedule this week has been wrecked by bees (!). Gonna try to do something pull off something special just the same though. Making a run for supplies... tonight? Yes. Of course. The party's tonight. Depending on how tasty things come out I'll be back later to post a recipe or two.

New Young Pony Club - Ice Cream

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well...?

Marcus said...

Milkshakes meant to be had were missed. Look for a follow-up after Mini Milkshake Party #2.1.