Friday, July 03, 2009

Welcome to the Zombiepocalypse


I woke up this morning, and it was the end of the world. Well, hold on, let me back up...

I woke up this morning, and it was just like any regular day: Wake up. Out of bed. Clothes on. Food in mouth. Go. Out the door on my aluminum steed. And then this is where the end of the world came in. Hardly any traffic on the streets, be it pedestrian, cyclist or automobile. Eerie. Then there were all the looted houses, blood splattered streets, and of course the undead corpses shuffling around. Tends to be a bit of a giveaway, they do. Actually that was in my imagination, cause I'd been up half the night reading zombie comics. That ish gets into your brain and does all kinds of thing to your perceptions. If you haven't read it, I suggest you go get some of The Walking Dead and put it in your eye holes. Anyway, apparently July 3rd is now a holiday. Cause it's the Friday before, I'm assuming? I had no idea.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I once dreamed zombies took over the world. I remember being really scared and running like mad through the shuffling dead. And also the grass was really lush and green. Apparently zombies had green thumbs.

Marcus said...

Of course zombies have green thumbs! They are an important part of the natural decomposition cycle. All that decaying flesh equals plenty of compost.