Monday, October 25, 2010

New Music Monday: Club Thing

An impromptu visit to the club for a little weekend dancing has clued me in to a few new bands to groove to.

#3. If Revenge of the Nerds were being remade today, the nerds would play this song to win the final event of the Greek Games in the climactic scene.


#2. Technically speaking when I heard the DJ spin this it was merely a reminder, as I found the track was already on my hard drive when I got home. Clearly it was a needed one. Now that it's gotten my attention for the second time, it's getting so much play. Sadly they aren't very prolific, the only work they've done basically consists of this track and a smattering of remixes. Put out a record already.
Flight Facilities - Crave You [feat. Giselle Rosselli]

#1. Fun songs + fun videos = win. WIN, I say.

No comments: