Monday, October 18, 2010

The triumphant return of New Music Mondays

Been on hiatus for a little while, which I understand had a few folks a little disappointed. Sorry 'bout that. Let myself get a little distracted by other things. Here's hoping getting back into this will bring a degree of focus and balance back to my life.
A while back I was at a party where a pretty girl introduced me to Pretty Lights. Well, that's not exactly how it went. If you want the truth, she gave me just the tiniest hint only to snatch it away as I started to get my groove on. Thought that was rather a tease move to make, but it would seem that's how some folks roll. Ahem. I digress, as it all worked out in the end. I managed to catch their name before she tried to shut my dance party down, which is a musical and dancing discovery that may rank right up there near Rjd2 in terms of sheer importance, and I used my fly moves to basically crush all comers on the dance floor (er... I mean dance yard... luckily my moves work just as well on grass). It was quite the night. I suppose it would have been nice to get the girl in the end, but life can't always be a Disney movie. Anyway, Disney movies don't know nothing about stealth disco. For reasons not entirely known to me, I perpetrated an incident of ninja-like dancing skill. Sadly, there was no video, but rest assured that it was hilarious, if for nothing else then for the fact that I spent a solid few minutes dancing practically IN someone's back pocket without being noticed.

Pretty Lights - Look Both Ways & Understand Me Now

2 comments:

Justine Urbikas said...

for some reason I can't get those songs to play... sad panda.
miss you!

Marcus said...

Links fixed.
BRROOOAAK.