Friday, January 15, 2010

Guns, Cars and Sitars

One day I'm gonna buy a big tv. And then across from it, I'm gonna put another big tv. And I'm gonna play these videos on each of them all day long. Won't need to watch any other car chase scenes for a good lil bit.





I promised myself that the next mix I'd try and do my would be about mixtapes (got to catch up to / outdo someone... a mix about Bea Arthur's death? Whuaah??), but this just had to be done. And it was laughable easy.

Do It For The Love... Of Destruction! mix
100dBs - The Chase
Moving Units - Crash 'n' Burn Victims (Felix Cartal remix)
Now, Now Every Children - Cars
Audioslave - Getaway Car (sometimes you just gotta go where the mix takes you)
Animate Objects - Riding (In Fast Cars With Your Momma)
DJ Shadow - Mashin' on the Motorway
Target Market - Killer Cars
Queen - I'm in Love With My Car
Dan the Automator - Theme From Don [feat. DJ Shadow]

No comments: