Tuesday, January 26, 2010

You can't imagine how much fun we're having

Wait, I forgot to tell you something...Finding some entertaining things on the ol' interwebs this week. Which is good, considering some of the not-so-pleasant things that have also been out there lately. News coverage on Haiti and ill-advised Supreme Court decisions is gettin' me down.

The creatures in my head... Disturbing, but it's like a car wreck. I am compelled to keep looking. And it's worth it. Some of these are burst out laughing funny. I wonder what it's like in his mind, but I'm a little scared of what's in there. What does it say about me that I am so intrigued?
See Mike Draw... Apparently discontinued, but still amusing. In particular I like I is made a cartoon, as I am a lolcataholic. Hello, my name is Marcus... it's been a few months since my last cheezburger, but the temptation is always there...
Apokalips... This one's an oldie but a goodie. You had me hooked at the brilliant zombie ploy. It can't go wrong!*

*Don't be naïve, of course it will go wrong.

No comments: