Wednesday, January 20, 2010

To hell with the princess, I'd rather mess with Metroid

Holy interweb phenom. A while back a friend clued me in on the literal music video craze that's been sweeping through youtube. Some of them are pretty much terrible, but there are a few that are nothing short of amazing. Who knew so many people still appreciated good old classic rock? Now that's love. I think my favorite, though, has to be this one. Amusing lyrics, good vocals that sound decently close to the original, and oh yes I totally dig this song. How can you not like Men Without Hats? For the other, it's getting all dramatic in the Mushroom Kingdom. Mario might have to slap a ho. Enjoy.





Men Without Hats - The Safety Dance
Sage Francis - Mario Bros Freestyle
Remix Artist Collective (RAC) - Super Mario Bros (RAC mix)

No comments: