Monday, February 22, 2010

My heart explodes into a thousand downloads

Today's edition of Stuff on the Interwebs is brought to you by the letter J. Once again no New Music Monday as the Great Reorganization continues. In a quick search for an appropriately fitting bit of music I did however stumble across this little thing that I can't recall having heard before. But first! Cool art, made out of interesting stuff no less.


For a long time, one of my uncles has had these rhinoceroses that he's kept around the house. Ever since I was a kid I recall looking at them and thinking they were kind of neat, but there was always this small voice in my brain that wondered why he had them. Finally not too long ago the subject came up and I asked him what the deal was. Apparently he likes them. They're tough, and not to be trifled with, they've got thick skin and they get along just fine doin' their own thing. Maybe you have to be there, or maybe you have to know him, but I find this perfectly hilarious. I think he wants to be a rhinoceros when he grows up.


Prolyphic & Reanimator - Artist Goes Pop

15 amazing used tire sculptures

1 comment:

Perry said...

Wow, really cool looking sculptures!